Rust Arrestor is a water-based, film-forming primer that chemically transforms rust, halting the corrosion process and enabling the surface to accept a topcoat. When applied over tightly adhering rust, it forms a black, protective film.
- Chemically converts rust to inhibit corrosion.
- Forms a tight chemical bond to rusted surfaces.
- Penetrates into tight areas.
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities.
- Can be top coated with latex, alkyd, urethane, or epoxy finishes.
Available Sheens: Low sheen
Available Colors: N/A
Cleanup: Soap and water
Resin Type: Phosphoric Acid
Recommended Use: Interior or exterior
MPI Rating: N/A
VOC Level: < 110 g/L
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: V180-00-01Weight: 10.00 LBSWidth: 5.00Height: 12.00Depth: 8.00Bulk Pricing: Buy in bulk and save
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 3 and get $2.00 off
- Buy 4 - 6 and get $4.00 off
- Buy 7 or above and get $6.00 off