Ameron Amerlock Sealer - Two-Component Penetrating Epoxy Sealer
Amerlock Sealer is a solvent-free sealer and tiecoat that penetrates rust and adheres to aged coatings. Amerlock Sealer is a clear, thin-film 1.5 mil (138 microns) 100% solids epoxy sealer that is compatible with many older coatings as well as damp substrates. Like other products in the Amerlock Series, Amerlock Sealer resists moisture and corrosion. Amerlock Sealer utilizes the same proprietary epoxy technology of ever popular Amerlock 400 and Amerlock 2.
This is a 2gallon kit:
- Part A: One gallon in a short filled 2 gallon pail. This is so you have enough room to mix part B into it.
- Part B: One gallon in one gallon can.
- Solvent Free
- Compatible With Damp Surfaces
- Accepts Broad Range Of Topcoats
- Excellent Tie Coat For Existing Coatings
- Surface Tolerant For Applications Where Surface Blasting Is Not Applicable
- Wicking Action Penetrates Rusted Steel And Concrete Surfaces
Color and Gloss:
- Note: Epoxy, by nature, chalk and fade and are prone to amber with exposure to sunlight.
COVERAGE: 800-1600 sq.ft. per gallon (Recommended Dry Films: 1-2mils)
POT LIFE: 1 hour
- To Touch: 12 hours
- Recoat: 24 hours
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: AK-0A/03-AK0B/01Weight: 19.00 LBSBulk Pricing: Buy in bulk and save
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 - 8 and pay only $219.99 each
- Buy 9 - 14 and pay only $209.99 each
- Buy 15 or above and pay only $199.99 each