Defthane® Polyurethane gives professional results on any wood surface. It is the heavy-duty choice for sealing and finishing INTERIOR and EXTERIOR wood, metal or marine (above waterline) surfaces.
- Tough finish outlasts varnish 3 to 1.
- Enhances finished or unfinished wood.
- Resists abrasion, marring, alcohol and other common household chemicals.
- Used on the R.M.S. Queen Mary for over 25 years
- Goes on smooth with a brush, pad or roller.
- Apply over old finish (read label instructions).
- Easy to touch-up.
Good for use on:
- Great for use as an “above waterline” marine spar finish
- Note: Defthane Polyurethane ambers over light colored surfaces.
NOTE: DUE TO VOC REGULATIONS, WE CAN NOT SHIP THIS ITEM TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, MAINE, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, OHIO, PENNSLYVANIA, RHODE ISLAND, & VIRGINIA.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: DFT-025-04Weight: 2.00 LBSWidth: 7.00Height: 8.00Depth: 7.00