Mean Green® Auto and Garage Cleaner and Degreaser is a concentrated, multi-purpose cleaner and degreaser specially formulated to remove and dissolve petroleum-based grease, grime, and oil from engines, tools, and concrete, to outdoor furniture, grills, painted surfaces, and more.
- Concentrated formula
- Safely removes road grit, grease and grime
- Ideal uses auto, garage, recreation and patio
- Safe for septic tanks
DIRECTIONS: Always test on an inconspicuous area first. Safe on most washable surfaces with a quick spray and wipe. Not recommended on acrylic surfaces, leather, or aluminum. Follow directions. Do not allow to dry before rinsing. Do not mix with bleach, ammonia or other chemicals. Always store and transport in closed and upright position.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Spray, brush, or sponge Mean Green Auto and Garage Cleaner and Degreaser on surface to be cleaned.
- Allow to penetrate dirt, grease, and grime, but not to dry on surface.
- Wipe or brush area. Rinse clean with water.
USES AND DILUTION SUGGESTIONS:
- ALL PURPOSE HOUSEHOLD CLEANER: Dilute 1 part Mean Green Auto and Garage Cleaner and Degreaser to 4 parts water.
- FLOORS & WALLS: Add 4 oz. Mean Green Auto and Garage Cleaner and Degreaser to 1 gallon of warm water. Apply with mop or sponge.
- LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT, GRILLS, GARAGE FLOORS, SWIMMING POOLS: Use Mean Green Auto and Garage Cleaner and Degreaser full strength or dilute 1 to 1 with water. Scrub and rinse with water.
- PRESSURE WASHER: Dilute 40 to 1 for vinyl siding, driveways, and equipment.
- STAINS: Test in a small area for colorfastness. Apply lightly, but do not saturate. Rub with clean white cloth to remove stain. Reapply if necessary.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Weight: 2.00 LBS