Mean Green® Super Strength Cleaner & Degreaser is a powerful, multi-purpose cleaner and degreaser that can get grease out and eliminate grime from most surfaces. From fabric to concrete, Mean Green has been a trusted brand for more than 20 years. It is used to clean just about everything, inside and outside the home, business, garage, restaurant, work or hobby shop. Ideal for use on greasy stove and range hoods, sinks, countertops, exhaust filters, floors, garbage cans and diaper pails, carpets and upholstery, soap scum, showers, tub & tile, toilets, laundry stains, patio, recreation, garage uses.
- Power to remove grease & grime
- Multi-Surface cleaner for inside & out
- Concentrated formula
- Contains no acid, bleach or ammonia
- Safe for septic tanks
- Ideal for use on greasy stove and range hoods, sinks, countertops, exhaust filters, floors, garbage cans and diaper pails, carpets and upholstery, soap scum, showers, tub & tile, toilets, laundry stains, patio, recreation, garage uses.
DIRECTIONS: Always test on an inconspicuous area first. Safe on most washable surfaces. Not recommended on painted, varnished or acrylic surfaces; leather; aluminum; glass; chrome; clear coated or laminated surfaces. Follow directions. Do not allow to dry before rinsing. Do not mix with bleach, ammonia or other chemicals. Always store and transport in closed and upright position.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Spray, brush or sponge Mean Green Industrial Strength Cleaner and Degreaser on surface to be cleaned. Allow to penetrate dirt, grease and grime. Do not allow to dry before rinsing. Wipe or brush area. Rinse clean with water. NSF registered for use as a general cleaner in food processing facilities.
USES AND DILUTION SUGGESTIONS:
- ALL PURPOSE HOUSEHOLD CLEANER: Dilute 1 part Mean Green to 4 parts water.
- CARPET CLEANER: Add up to 8 oz. of Mean Green to one gallon of hot water for rental machines. Dilute 40 to 1 with commercial extraction equipment.
- FLOORS & WALLS: Add 4 oz. cleaner to 1 gallon of warm water. Apply with mop or sponge.
- LAUNDRY BOOST: Add 1/2 cup to the wash load for added cleaning power.
- LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT, GRILLS, GARAGE FLOORS, SWIMMING POOLS: Use full strength or dilute 1 to 1 with water. Scrub and rinse with water.
- PRESSURE WASHER: Dilute 40 to 1 for vinyl siding, driveways, and equipment.
- RESTAURANTS & FOOD PROCESSING PLANTS: Dilute 4 to 1 on tough jobs; dilute 4 oz. with 1 gallon of water for normal cleaning. Rinse with potable water when used in a food processing facility. Use on equipment, floors, and walls.
- SOAP SCUM: Spray full strength and allow to penetrate, then wipe clean with damp sponge.
- STAINS: Test in a small area for colorfastness. Apply lightly, but do not saturate. Rub with clean white cloth to remove stain. Reapply if necessary.
- WAX STRIPPER: Add 4 oz. to one gallon of hot water. Apply and allow to dissolve wax. Brush or mop up solution.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Heavy Soils (Full Strength) – 200-300 sq.ft./gal.
- Medium Soils (10 to 1) – 2,200-3,300 sq.ft./gal.
- Light Soils (30 to 1) – 6,200-9,300 sq.ft./gal.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Weight: 2.00 LBS