The SAS Breathe Mate Reusable Full Face Respirator R95 is N95 respirator on steroids! Under the NIOSH classification system, 'N' rated respirators can only be used for particles that do not contain oils. But, 'R' rated respirators may be used in environments that contain oily particles. In other words, respirators with a NIOSH rating of "R" are have a broader spectrum of protection and are in this sense a better mask. Why full face? Protect your eyes from airborne particulates. Get total protection from airborne contaminates with the SAS BreatheMate Full Face Respirator.
- R95 delivers a broader spectrum of protection than N95. If you want to take N95 to a higher level of protection, R95 is the mask for you.
- Nose cup prevents lens from fogging, wide, high-impact lens provides better visibility.
- Polycarbonate lens with anti-fog and anti-scratch coating. NIOSH Approved. 5-point head strap offers easy donning and doffing resulting in all day comfort.
- Soft, lightweight face skirt with double sealed flange and deep chin pocket. Designed to remove fumes from organic compounds. 95% Efficient against all particulate aerosols.
- Comes with: 1-Full Face Mask, 1-Pair of OV Cartridges, 1-Pair of R95 Pre-filters, 1-Pair of Pre-filter retaining rings.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Weight: 3.00 LBSWidth: 12.00Height: 10.00Depth: 20.00