Scraperite is the world leader in plastic razor blades. What makes Scraperite truly unique is that the plastic razor blades come in a variety of tensile strengths, ensuring that you have the right tool for the job. Unlike conventional metal blades, our blades will not scratch surfaces. This is extremely important when working on fragile, easily scratched surfaces, like hard wood floors and your cars paint job. The orange color General Purpose (GPO), a Celcon blade material, is approved by Boeing to be used on Alclad aluminum airframes. In addition to the finest materials and best selection of tensile strengths, Scraperite offers a superior value proposition with two usable sides instead of one. Try Scraperite blades once and you will see the difference.
The Big Gripper provides a longer handle. The longer handle gives you better grip, leverage and reach; it’s great for industrial and factory use as well as use in the garage or home. Comes equipped with two double-bladed plastic razor blades.
- Fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Reduces fatigue in industrial use
- High visibility red handle
- Attention grabbing packaging
- Great impulse buy item
- Low space requirements
- Appealing to all types of trades & industries
- Accommodates ALL Scraperite plastic razor blades
ORANGE (GPO): General Purpose plastic razor blade.
- This particular plastic blade type is the softest material offered by Scrape Rite and is a perfect tool for use on delicate surfaces.
- Use on: acrylic, brass, ceramic tile, dishes, glass, formica, hardwoods, laminates, mirror, polycarbonate, painted surfaces, windows, vinyl flooring, etc.
YELLOW (ACY): Acrylic plastic razor blade.
- This plastic razor blade stays rigid and has almost no notable pliability. It is perfect for your hard flat surfaces where scratches are near impossible.
- Use on: aluminum, brass, ceramic tile, Formica, laminates, hardwood, vinyl flooring, chrome, fiberglass, granite, marble mirror, teflon, stainless, windows, etc.
BLUE (PCB): Polycarbonate plastic razor blade.
- This particular blade is of a medium tensile strength. It is stiffer then the Orange General Purpose blade but still maintains some pliability. It is perfect for those surfaces that can handle more friction and pressure.
- Use on: acrylic, aluminum, brass, ceramic tile, glass, fiberglass, formica, hardwood, laminates, mirror, painted surfaces, vinyl flooring, windows, etc.
BLACK (BI): Industrial Plastic Blade.
- This new tougher material is more resistant to breakage and wear. Designed for use in industrial and trade applications where repeated heavy use is common.
- Use on: aluminum, brass, ceramic tile, chrome, fiberglass, granite, marble mirror, stainless, windows, etc.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: BGR400GPOUPC: 183214000070Weight: 1.00 LBS