ShockWaveRTU is an EPA registered disinfectant, sanitizer and cleaner designed specifically for mold remediation contractors. ShockWaveRTU is designed to meet all your disinfecting, sanitizing, cleaning, and deodorizing needs. ShockWaveRTU is strong enough to be used in a hospital or medical environment, and has been specifically formulated to be used on both porous and non-porous materials. ShockWaveRTU is a powerful ready-to-use quaternary ammonium chloride blend, which is ideal for use when clean water is not readily available or for any situation where a ready-to-use formula is required. ShockWaveRTU has over 120 organism kill claims including Aspergillus niger, Penecillium spinulosum, E. coli, COVID 19 Coronavirus, Salmonella, HIV, Hepatitis-B, Herpes, Poliovirus, and many other pathogenic and environmental microbial organisms.
EPA Registered to Kill over 130 ogranisms including:
EPA Registration Number: 61178-2-73884
EPA Est. Number: 8325-PA-01
- Covid-19 Coroavirus
- Aspergillus niger
- Penecillium spinulosum
- E. coli
- Many other pathogenic and environmental microbial organisms.
- Nursing homes
- Water damage restoration
- Sewer back-up
- River flooding
- Toilet bowls
- Garbage bins
- Rental properties
- Clean rooms
- WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION: This product is particularly suitable for use in water damage restoration situations to sanitize against odor causing bacteria on the following porous and semi-porous materials: carpets, carpet cushion, subfloors, drywall, trim and frame lumber, tackless strip and paneling. Use as supplied, saturate affected materials with enough product to remain wet for at least 10 minutes. Use proper ventilation.
- DISINFECT/CLEAN/DEODORIZE: Preclean all heavily soiled surfaces prior to product application. To clean, deodorize, and disinfect apply product with a cloth, sponge or other suitable applicator until surface is thoroughly wet. Wait 10 minutes, and wipe dry or air dry. Do not use on glasses, dishes or utensils.
- FUNGICIDAL: Kills Trichophyton mentagrophytes on hard nonporous surfaces. Spray solution making sure to wet all surfaces completely. Wait 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid or allow to air dry.
- DEODORIZER: This product deodorizes garbage storage areas, empty garbage bins and cans, exterior surfaces of toilet bowls and any other odor-causing areas. Spray solution makeing sure to wet all surfaces completely. Allow to air dry.
Fiberlock Products and CPVC Compatibility: Manufacturers of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (“CPVC”) pipe believe that it can be sensitive to or incompatible with chemicals found in many commonly used household and industrial cleaning products, coatings, adhesives and other compounds, and that those chemicals can cause stress cracks or pipe failure. Fiberlock recommends that users always check pipe for markings that indicate the type of material it is made of and that users contact the pipe manufacturer directly before applying any Fiberlock products to CPVC pipe
- Skin: Remove contaminated clothing. Flush affected areas with large quantities of water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
- Eyes: Flush with large quantities of water, holding eyelids open. Seek medical attention.
- Inhalation: Remove victim to fresh air and monitor. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
- Ingestion: Give large quantities of water. Seek medical attention immediately
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 8316-1UPC: 611131943717Weight: 8.00 LBSWidth: 10.00Height: 14.00Depth: 8.00