Corotech® COMMAND® is an extremely durable, single component, multi-substrate solution to help you save time and tackle multiple jobs with confidence. This interior/exterior, UV-resistant acrylic urethane enamel provides superior adhesion and abrasion resistance on a
variety of substrates, and is ideal for facility maintenance and property management applications where minimal maintenance disruptions and quick returns to service are required.
SAVE TIME & MONEY - Ensure minimal disruption to your facility, property or production line thanks to the quick dry time and return to service COMMAND® delivers. With its ability to coat a multitude of interior and exterior substrates, COMMAND® helps you run multiple projects at the same time, simplifying maintenance and boosting labor efficiencies—all with one product.
FAST-DRYING PAINT FOR QUICK RETURN TO SERVICE - In just 15 minutes, COMMAND dries to touch—allowing for faster recoating. Vertical surfaces return to service in just 1 hour, making COMMAND a smart all-around facility or warehouse paint. Horizontal surfaces can handle foot and forklift traffic in just 24 hours—crucial for painting facility or warehouse floors.
FELXIBLE COATING - From warehouse floor paint to metal railings, COMMAND offers resistance to cracking and peeling while bending, moving, expanding or contracting. A go-to solution for interior/exterior projects, COMMAND works on metal, masonry, vinyl, drywall, tile, PVC and much more.
BLOCK RESISTANCE - Thanks to its tack-free formula, COMMAND is ideal for windows, doors, cabinets and other surfaces that need to return to service quickly without sticking—typically within an hour.
TENACIOUS ADHESION - Apply self-priming COMMAND directly to existing alkyd or epoxy coatings, most metals and plastics, laminates, masonry/concrete, and more.
EASY APPLICATION & CLEAN-UP - COMMAND can be applied in painting temperatures as low as 35°F using a brush, roller or sprayer. Plus, COMMAND easily cleans up with soap and water.
- For light-to-moderate industrial, commercial and select residential use
- Interior/Exterior use
- Low temperature application
- Block resistant
- Multi-surface application
- Fast return-to-service
- Galvanized and other non-ferrous metals
- Properly prepared ferrous metals
Corotech® COMMAND® is designed for use on handrails, shelving, doors, floors, stairs, ramps, safety markers, curbs, cabinets, awnings, shutters, molding, piping, and more.
COVERAGE: 350-400sq.ft. per gallon
- Tack Free: 15 Minutes
- Block-Resistant: 1 Hour
- To Recoat: 1 Hour
- Return to Service: 24 Hours
SURFACE PREPARATION: Prior to painting any surface, remove all grease, dirt and other surface contamination by applying a solution of Corotech® Oil & Grease Emulsifier V600. Remove all remaining loose paint, rust and mill scale via Hand Tool Cleaning (SSPC-SP2) or Power Tool cleaning (SSPC-SP3). Fill holes and cracks and sand smooth. Glossy surfaces must be fully deglossed. Moderate to heavily rusted areas must be thoroughly prepared and active rust should be properly removed. When using COMMAND® over caulk, test a small area and check after approximately 30 minutes for compatibility before painting the entire surface.
- FERROUS METALS: Remove any active rusted areas according to the surface preparation instructions. Apply one coat of Corotech® Acrylic Metal Primer V110 prior to top coating.
- NON-FERROUS METALS (Galvanized & Aluminum): Galvanized steel normally comes from the mill chemically treated or passivated, to prevent white rusting or oxidation of the galvanized surface during the time it is being stored or shipped to the job site. Due to this, the surface must be thoroughly cleaned with Corotech® Oil & Grease Emulsifier V600 or solvent wiping in accordance with SSPC-SP1 prior to coating. Prime properly prepared surfaces with Acrylic Metal Primer V110, Waterborne Bonding Primer V175 or apply 1-2 coats of COMMAND® direct.
- WOOD SURFACES: For best results, prime bare spots and new wood with a quality acrylic primer. Apply one or two finish coats of COMMAND® as needed. COMMAND® can also be used as a selfsealing topcoat, however, may dry to an uneven finish on some species of wood.
- DRYWALL & PLASTER: Prime new drywall and fully cured plaster with a quality acrylic primer. Apply one or two finish coats as needed.
- CONCRETE: Allow new concrete to age for a minimum of 30 days. New or old unpainted concrete should be etched with a concrete etch solution and then rinsed thoroughly with water. Be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions when mixing and using solution. (Protect skin and eyes by wearing rubber gloves and goggles.) Rinse surface thoroughly with clean water. Allow surface to dry completely before coating. Old painted concrete should be fully cleaned and sanded if necessary.
- GLOSSY SURFACES/ALKYD FINISHES: Glossy surfaces and/or existing alkyd finishes, must be deglossed to obtain a surface profile prior to coating. The preferred method is thoroughly sanding the surface area. Areas that cannot be properly deglossed should be primed with Corotech® Waterborne Bonding Primer V175 prior to finish coating.
APPLICATION: Mixing of Paint: Stir thoroughly before and occasionally during use. For best application results, apply generously going from unpainted into painted areas. Thin with sparingly with water if needed.
- Airless Spray: Tip range between .015 and .019. Total fluid output pressure at tip should not be less than 2400 psi.
- Air Spray (Pressure Pot): DeVilbis MBC or JGA gun, with 704 or 765 air cap and Fluid Tip E.
- Brush: Synthetic Bristle only.
- Roller: ½” nap or finer for smooth surfaces.
NOTE: Do not allow material to remain in hoses, gun or spray equipment. Thoroughly flush all equipment with recommended thinner. Do not apply if material, substrate or ambient temperature is below 35 °F (1.7 °C). Relative humidity should be below 90%. Do not apply if within 5 degrees of dew point or if rain is expected within 4 hours of application.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Weight: 11.00 LBS