Larger quantity orders will ship via common carrier on a pallet. Common carrier shipments will require an appointment to residential addresses. LIMITED QUANTITIES OF COLORS ON HAND. DEPENDING ON QUANTITIES, COLORS MAY TAKE ADDITIONAL PROCESSING TIME.
GacoRoof 100% Silicone Roof Coating is designed as a protective coating to seal and repair existing roofs and permanently protect against leaks, permanent ponding water, and the damaging effects of severe weather. GacoRoof is the only coating on the market that stands up to permanent ponding water without bubbling, peeling or breaking down. It will stay flexible and maintain adhesion, even under permanent ponding water or snow pack. And, GacoRoof does not require a recoat. Do it once and you're done.
All other roof coatings, including acrylics, urethanes, asphalt and Hypalon® soften under the stress of ponding water. GacoRoof's unique silicone chemistry gives your roof an advantage over the elements.
- Outperforms and outlasts all other roof coatings
- Unaffected by harsh UV rays and severe weather
- Withstands permanent ponding water without softening, bubbling or peeling from the substrate
- Excellent resistance to mold, mildew and staining
- Adheres to a multitude of substrates, reducing the amount of tear-offs
Bonds to Most Surfaces (including but not limited to):
- Aged Asphalt (Not for use on 3-tab asphalt or architectural shingles.)
- Aged EPDM and TPO/CPA (May require multiple coats to create a seamless membrane.)
- Cap Sheet
- Modified Bitumen
- Most existing coatings
- Sprayed Polyurethane Foam
- Low-Pitched Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Mobile Homes
- RV’s & Campers
Gaco Roof Supporting Material:
- GacoRoof Brochure
- GacoRoof Tech Data Sheet
- GacoRoof MSDS
- GacoRoof Warranty
- GacoRoof Spray Guide
- GacoRoof Safety & Storage Guide
View the GacoRoof online video and carefully read application instructions before beginning your roof.
- Read, understand and follow application instructions completely
- Contact the Gaco Helpline is you have any questions
- Apply to a clean and dry roof
- Apply to a roof which is not structurally sound
- Apply to a wet or dirty surface
- Get on a roof if you are not confident about doing the project safely and properly
- Use a solvent-resistant 3/4″ or 1″ nap roller cover.
- Do NOT apply in temperature below freezing or above 120°F
- Do NOT apply if rain is expected within 2 hours.
- Before applying second coat, check that first coat can be walked upon without sticking to shoes, and that the surface is free of debris.
- GacoRoof is not recommended for rooftop decks.
- GacoRoof coating can only be coated with more GacoRoof.
To determine how much GacoRoof roof coating you will need for your project, determine the size of your roof in square feet. Divide that number by 50 and that's the approximate number of gallons for two coats of GacoRoof.
- Roof Square Footage: 3000 sq.ft.
- 60 Gallons (12x5's)
- See Gaco's calcuator here if you're uncertain.
NOTE: DUE TO VOC REGULATIONS, WE CAN NOT SHIP THIS ITEM TO SOME CALIFORNIA COUNTIES.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Weight: 54.00 LBSBulk Pricing: Buy in bulk and save
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 12 and get $5.00 off
- Buy 13 - 18 and get $10.00 off
- Buy 19 - 24 and get $15.00 off
- Buy 25 or above and get $20.00 off