Tru-Alpha Polyaspartic is a fast drying high-gloss two component floor coating system. Easy mix ratio One- part resin to One-part catalysts by volume. Project can be completed same day then full traffic in 24hrs.
- Retail and Commercial Flooring
- Garage and Showroom Floors
- Warehouse and Shops
- Restaurants and Bars
- Schools and Municipalities
- High-Traffic Applications
- Excellent for 1 Day Floors
- Approved on wood floors and concrete countertops
- Recommended for Exterior Applications
Coverage: 1 gallon will cover approximately (NOTE: KIT IS 2 GALLONS)
- Primer on Porous Concrete 150-200 sq.ft./gal.
- Pigmented base coat coat for vinyl chips 160-180 sq.ft./gal.
- Clear over Metallic Epoxy 250 sq.ft./gal
- Finish coat on flake floors 150-180 sq.ft./gal.
Dry time & Recoat:
- Tack free/foot traffic: 4-6 hrs.
- Heavy foot traffic 48 hrs.
- Recoat 1-24 hrs.
- Vehicular Traffic 24 hrs.
Surface Prep & Priming: Grind concrete floors to CSP-3, vacuum dust, wipe down with denatured alcohol. If moisture is present floor may require application of an Epoxy-Silane Moisture Mitigating Primer at spread rate of 150-180 sq. ft. per gallon. (See product label for further instruction.)
Mixing: Add One Part B to One Part A by volume. Mix for 2 minutes with mechanical mixing. Wearing spike shoes immediately pour mixed material on the floor.
Pigmented Applications: Using a volumetric container measure 64 oz. of Clear Part A then add 64 oz. of Part B catalysts. Add 16oz of Tru-Alpha Polyaspartic color-pack. Mix for 2 minutes. Continually sweep sides and bottom of container. This will yield a 144 oz of pigmented coating.
Application: Pour mixed material on the floor in 12” ribbons. While wearing spiked shoes back roll with 3/16” premium lint-free roller. Lightly sand the surface and wipe down with denatured alcohol or acetone before applying additional coats or finish coats.
Broadcasting Vinyl Chips: Apply pigmented basecoat at 180 sq.ft. per gallon. After basecoat is spread and back rolled divide chips in equal portions then throw vinyl chips upwards let them drop in the wet basecoat. Let cure 1-2hrs. Then scrap and vacuum up loose flakes. After scrapping and vacuuming several times. Apply coat of Premium Polyaspartic Clear Finish coat using a magic trowel pull tight at 180 sq. ft per gallon. No need to back roll this coating will melt flakes down and self-level.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 300-02Weight: 20.00 LBS