Cabinet Coat is the ultimate finish for refurbishing dingy kitchen and bathroom cabinets, shelving, furniture, trim & crown molding and other interior applications that require an ultra-smooth, factory like finish with long lasting beauty. Its superior adhesion allows painting difficult surfaces, even polyurethane and varnish, without using a primer. Cabinet Coat offers excellent flow and leveling, superior stain resistance and an extremely durable satin finish that will look like new for years.
- Waterborne urethane-acrylic formula provides an ultra-smooth “factory-like” finish
- Refurbishes worn cabinets
- Covers hard-to-coat surfaces without a primer
- Resists chipping, scuffing, food stains, grease & water
- Super adhesion
Coverage: 350-450sq.ft. per gallon
- Tack Free: 1 hour
- Recoat: 6 hours
- Full Cure: 14 days
Recommended For: Cabinets, Metal, New & Previously Painted Wood, Furniture, Woodwork, Doors Trim.
Limitations: Do not apply when air, product or surface temperature is below 50 °F (10 °C) and above 90 °F (32 °C). Not for surfaces that will be immersed in liquids (sinks or tubs) or the surface of stoves or ovens.
Certifications & Qualifications:
- VOC compliant in all regulated areas.
- The product supported by this data sheet contains a maximum of 50 grams per liter VOC/VOS (0.42 lbs./gal.) excluding water & exempt solvents.
- This product meets the qualifications for LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) projects as a Non-Flat Coating.
- Master Painter Institute MPI # 140
Available Sheens: Satin & Semi-Gloss
Available Colors: White, Custom Colors
Cleanup: Warm soapy water
Resin Type: Urethane Reinforced Acrylic
Recommended Use: Interior
MPI Rating: 140
VOC Level: < 50 g/L
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Weight: 11.00 LBSWidth: 10.00Height: 10.00Depth: 10.00