SEAL-KRETE Clear-Seal Concrete Protective Sealer is a ready-to-use premium sealer that penetrates deeply to seal and protect painted, stained or bare concrete. It goes on milky white and dries to a clear finish, enhancing the natural character of your surface. Clear-Seal is a durable urethane-fortified acrylic sealer with low odor, and low VOCs, so it’s easy to work with and safe for the environment. It has excellent chemical resistance and repels stains, making it ideal for pool decks, patios, porches, driveways, garages or anywhere you want to protect and beautify painted, stained or bare concrete.
- Low Odor, Low VOC
- Extends Life of Painted, Stained, Textured & Bare Concrete Surfaces
- Resistant to Moisture, Salt, Chlorine, Oil & Hot Tire Pick-Up
- Reduces pockmarking and cracking
- Highly Durable Non-Yellowing Urethane Acrylic
- Fast drying, easy application
COVERAGE: 150–300 sq.ft. per gallon, depending on surface porosity.DRY TIME: Dry to touch in 1 hour at 77°F (25°C) 50% RH. Recoat in 2 hours. Dry to foot traffic in 24 hours. Will accept vehicular traffic in 72 hours. Drytimes should be extended in colder climates.SURFACE PREP: Pressure-washing is recommended.
- Pool Decks
- Patios & Porches
- Driveways & Garages
- Brick & Stone
- Exposed Aggregate
- Slate & Saltillo
- Much more!
APPLICATION: This product is ready to use; do not dilute. Stir gently; do not shake. Apply in light, even coats. One coat is recommended; however, over porous surfaces (like saltillo tile) or when a higher sheen is desired, apply a second coat. Note: Sealer goes on milky white but dries clear.
- Bare Concrete: Concrete must have cured for a minimum of 30 days. Etch smooth-finished concrete (such as basement or garage floors) with a concrete etching solution like SEAL-KRETE Clean-N-Etch. Note: If etching with muriatic acid the area must be neutralized before proceeding. For more information visit www.seal-krete.com.
- Painted Surfaces: For use over one-part water-based coatings only; not recommended over acid-based stains or oil-based coatings. Freshly painted surfaces must have cured for a minimum of 72 hours. Paint must be sound (not blistering or peeling). Existing painted surfaces should be cleaned with a solution of Trisodium Phosphate (TSP) and water. Rinse well and allow to dry.
Clean with a mild soap and water solution. Do not use solvent-based cleaners.
- Roller: Dampen roller, remove excess water, then saturate roller with product. Keep a wet edge while rolling. Do not allow to puddle, foam or run. (Use a 1/4” nap for smooth surfaces, 3/8” nap for rough or porous surfaces.)
- Pump Sprayer: Set at a fine spray and apply using a circular motion. To eliminate puddling or to achieve a more uniform finish, backroll immediately after spraying.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SK-606001UPC: 015944605013Weight: 10.00 LBSWidth: 10.00Height: 10.00Depth: 10.00